Address 1 East Richmond Avenue
Richmond, CA 94801
• Everyone must shower prior to entering the pool.
• Eating, drinking, and chewing gum are not permitted on deck, in the pool or dressing areas.
• Swimmers must wear appropriate attire, no street clothes are allowed in the pool.
• There is no lap swimming during recreation swim on the shallow end of the pool.
• Children under 9 years old must have a parent or guardian in the water and within arm’s reach at all times. Limit two children per adult. Children between the ages of 9 and 12 years old must be actively supervised by a parent or guardian 18 years or older.
• A swim test is required for those 17 years and younger before entering the deep end.
• If you cannot swim or support yourself, you will be asked to stay in the shallow end.
• Kick boards, noodles, pull buoys, and other pool equipment are for adults only who are exercising. Please respect pool property and use the equipment properly.
• Face masks, snorkels, fins, and balls are not allowed during recreation swim.
• Flotation devices such as water wings, life jackets, inner tubes, and padded suits are also not allowed during recreation swim.
• Please supervise your children closely; your child’s safety is your responsibility.
• Running, diving, or horseplay is not allowed and is strictly enforced.
• Please do not competitively hold breath underwater or for extended periods of time.
• Glass containers, alcohol, and illegal drugs are not permitted in the facility or on city property.
• Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted into the facility.
• All changing must be done in the changing rooms. Children 6 years and older must use the gender appropriate changing rooms.
• Swim diapers are required for all children who are not toilet trained.
• The City of Richmond is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
• Do not distract the lifeguard(s) on duty.
• Obey the lifeguard staff and facility staff. They are here for your safety.
• In case of an emergency, call 911 and notify a lifeguard or staff immediately.
• Please do not swim if you have an open wound, infection, or a communicable disease.
• Use of foul language towards staff will result in removal from the facility, and facility grounds.
• For patron safety no cellphone use is allowed in the changing areas.
• Photography Policy: Photos may be taken of the architecture, mural, and other features of the building. For safety reasons we ask that you refrain from taking pictures of patrons in the water.
• All patrons who use facility resources, like swimming or taking a shower, must pay admission.
• Patrons should refrain from inappropriate displays of affection in this public, family setting.
• Patrons showing disregard for the pool rules may be excluded from this facility and/or facility functions.
• Pets are not allowed. Although service animals are allowed on deck, they are not allowed to enter the water.
• Playing or hanging on lane lines is prohibited.
Richmond Plunge Program Schedule
Adult Lap/ Fitness Swim
M, W, F: 4:00pm-7:30pm
Tu, Th: 4:00pm-7:00pm
Age: 16 and up
Fee: $5R/ $6.25NR
Tu, Th: 9:00am-9:50am
Ages: Adults & High School Students
Fee: $5R/ $6.25NR
M, W: 9:00am-9:50am
Bust Your Noodle
Tu, Th: 8:00am-8:50am
Morning Jump Start
M, W, F: 8:00am-8:50am
Lane available in shallow pool
Lane available in deep water
Age: 16 yrs and up
Fee: $5R/ $6.25NR
Ages: 18 yrs and up
Fee: $8R/ $10NR
Family and Recreation Swim
Sa, Su: 1:30pm-4:00pm
Ages: All ages
Fee: Adults $5R/ $6.25NR
Children $3R/ $3.75NR
Tu, Th: 6:00am-7:30am
M, W: 6:00pm-7:00pm
Youth Swim Program
For prices and additional information regarding the Youth Swim Program and Masters, please contact: (510) 356-8801 or visit www.richmondswims.org
Ages: Adults & Children 0-5 yrs
Fee: Adults $2R/ $2.50NR
Children $2R/ $2.50NR