Click to Home
Go To Search
PrintEmailContact Us
Follow UsFacebookTwitterRSS
DepartmentsCommunityBusinessGovernmentPublic SafetyCity Connection
Contact the landfill and recycling center?
Address: West County Landfill, 1 Parr Blvd., Richmond, CA.
Phone: 510-262-1610

City Manager

Show All Answers

1. Use COR Connect for questions, complaints, compliments?
2. What is the Graffiti, Illegal Dumping and Blight Hotline?
3. Report sewer emergencies or odors?
4. Report a spill in the storm drainage?
5. Report street potholes?
6. Report an abandoned vehicle?
7. Obtain a building permit?
8. Report graffiti?
9. Pay traffic tickets?
10. Obtain a business license?
11. Report City tree problems?
12. Obtain water service or report a broken water pipe?
13. Request a birth, marriage or death certificate?
14. Report a broken or burned out street light?
15. Report a non-functioning traffic signal?
16. Apply for a job within the City?
17. Obtain a schedule of City meetings?
18. Contact the landfill and recycling center?
19. Start garbage pick-up service?
20. Obtain info regarding low interest home repair loans?
21. What do I do if my sanitary sewer lateral is damaged by trees?
22. Obtain a permit for a block party?
23. Obtain a permit for a special event or parade?
24. Obtain a film permit?

Richmond City Hall
450 Civic Center Plaza
Richmond, CA 94804
Directions | Phone Numbers
Home Contact Us Site Map Accessibility Copyright Notice Using Renewable Energy Powered by CivicPlus Google Translate Translate Page
The City of Pride and Purpose - Richmond