1. Complete Richmond’s Bay Trail:
a. around the Ferry Point Loop connecting Miller/Knox Regional Shoreline to the rest of the Bay Trail;
b. from Wildcat Creek to Point Pinole Regional Shoreline; and
c. from historic Ford Assembly Building to Hoffman Blvd via Harbour Way South.
2. Integrate the Bay Trail in the ongoing development of the Rosie The Riveter / WWII Home Front National Historical Park.
3. Complete the Bay Trail connection with Point Molate and along the entire shoreline on the San Pablo Peninsula.
4. Encourage development of tributary routes linking inland neighborhoods with the Bay Trail and shoreline parks.
5. Continue to develop interpretative exhibits showcasing the rich human and natural history along the Bay Trail in Richmond.
6. Support others that promote pedestrian and bicycle access on the Richmond/San Rafael Bridge.
Explore the Trails
Ferry Point Loop & Shipyard 3 Trail
Wildcat Marsh & Landfill Loop Trail
Marina Bay Trail
View the Richmond Bay Trail Calendar and all detailed maps which are available for key portions of Richmond’s Bay Trail.