Prepare 3 sets of plans wet signed by Architect or Engineer (if applicable). Plans must:
- Be drawn to 1/4" = 1' scale on paper
- Be at minimum 24" x 30" (11" x 17" if dwelling addition)
- Be of sufficient clarity to indicate the nature and extent of the work
- Meet current building codes (2001 California Building Code, 2001 California Plumbing Code, 2001 California Mechanical Code, 2004 California Electrical Code, and 2005 California Energy Code)
Revisions requiring approvals from other agencies must be approved and stamped by those agencies before submitting to the City of Richmond Building Department. For example, revisions requiring Health Department or Sanitary District review must be approved and stamped by those agencies prior to submission to the City of Richmond Building Department.
Revision drawings shall annotate all changes and modifications in some way (clouded and accompanied by a delta number).
Note: if only revised plan sheets are proposed to be resubmitted, the applicant is responsible for collating these pages into the existing set of approved plans.
- Provide 2 copies of any supplemental or revised Energy Compliance forms and calculations.
- Provide 2 copies of any supplemental or revised engineering calculations.