Council Agenda Documents
The City Council regularly meets on the first and third Tuesday of every month. Special meetings are held on the fourth Tuesday of the month.
| View All
Council Minutes Archive
Here you'll find access to the City of Richmond's documents including Agendas, Staff Reports and archived documents in the Sire AgendaPLUS System
To Access Published Meetings:
To Access Archived City Documents (Agendas, Minutes, Resolutions, and Ordinances):
- Click on the calendar icon for the meeting documents you wish to view or print.
- Click on html under Meeting Documents.
- Scroll the agenda to an item. Click on the item and the list of supporting documents for the item will appear on the right side of the screen.
- Click on the PDF icon adjacent to the title of the document.
- The document will appear on the screen and you can view or print the document.
- Click on Documents tab at the upper left of the screen.
- Select a search category (you can select all categories listed).
- Select the document(s)
- Enter search word(s)
- Select search method, i.e., Any Word, All Words or Any Criteria.
- Click Search.
- The document or a list of the documents will appear. If the document(s) cannot be located a No Results Found message will appear.
- Search by Document Type
- Select search method, i.e., All Criteria or Any Criteria
- Select type of document
- Select Meeting Type
- Enter Meeting Date. Use the calendar or enter the date, if known.
- Click Search.
- The document or a list of the documents wil appear. If the document(s) cannot be located, a No Results Found message will appear.