- As a result of the new ownership, the California Regional Water Quality Control Board (“Water Board”) will issue a new board order regarding the required cleanup. Board Orders 95-235, and 97-124, and 97-125 are currently in place.
- To begin the site remediation, Upstream will seek approval from the Water Board for site 3 soil cleanup criteria, remedial action plans for sites 3 and 4, a soil and groundwater management plan, and an underground storage management plan.
- The Department of the Interior Bureau of Indian Affairs will issue a Restored Lands Determination decision before the City considers the EIR for certification.
- At least 3 public workshops will be held pursuant to Amendment Six of the LDA.
- The Final EIR/EIS will be issued and the City will consider the EIR for certification.