Preparedness Information for Earthquakes and Other Disasters
- Earthquake Information Pamphlet: During an earthquake it is important to take steps to ensure your safety and of those around you. The earthquake information pamphlet provides information on plans that should be made and resources available to assist you. A Preparedness Checklist is also provided.
- Duck, Cover and Hold: View tips to learn more about how to react to an emergency and what you should do at different locations.
- Emergency Kits: Provides information on how to build your kit for an earthquake or other emergency.
- Home Hazards Checklist: A list of potential hazards in your home that you can mitigate before a disaster and includes space for you to fill out a date you will fix the hazard by and a check box to indicate that it is complete.
- Top 10 Action Items: A list of the top 10 things you can do today to become better prepared for emergencies. The list is primarily designed for elderly and disabled persons who may need assistance, but can benefit everyone!