1. Complete Richmond’s Bay Trail:
- around the Ferry Point Loop;
- from Wildcat Marsh Trail along San Pablo Creek to Richmond Parkway and through Point Pinole Regional Shoreline to Richmond's northern border;
- along Harbour Way South as a Class I trail from historic Ford Assembly Building to Hoffman Blvd;
- connection with Point Molate and along the shoreline of the San Pablo Peninsula to Point San Pablo Yacht Harbor.
2. Encourage development of tributary routes linking inland neighborhoods with the Bay Trail and shoreline parks.
3. Continue to develop interpretative exhibits showcasing the rich human and natural history along the Bay Trail in Richmond.
4. Support pedestrian and bicycle access on the
Richmond/San Rafael Bridge.
Explore the Trails
Ferry Point Loop & Shipyard 3 Trail
Wildcat Marsh & Landfill Loop Trail
Marina Bay Trail
View the Richmond Bay Trail Calendar
and all detailed maps
which are available for key portions of Richmond
’s Bay Trail.