- City Clerk’s Office
- Boards and Commissions
- Community Police Review Commission
Community Police Review Commission
The purpose of the Community Police Review Commission (CPRC) is to advise the City Council, City Manager and Chief of Police on all matters pertaining to the administration of the Richmond Police Department (RPD).
The Community Police Review Commission also receives, investigates and hears complaints against Richmond police officers alleging the use of excessive or unnecessary force or racially abusive treatment and submits recommendations to the Chief of Police. More info...
Member Terms & Meeting Information
- Ordinance No. 15-84 N.S. and 11-85 N.S. and 3-16 N.S. and 5-16 N.S. and 2-19 N.S. and 5-19 N.S. and 10-19 N.S. and 29-20 N.S.
- Residents - maximum nine members
- Three-year terms - Three consecutive full terms
- Meetings are every first Wednesday at 7:00 p.m.
- 450 Civic Center Plaza, Basement - Employee Lunch Room
- Pursuant to the City of Richmond’s Conflict of Interest Code, members will be required to complete a Fair Political Practices Commission, Statement of Economic Interests, Form 700 upon assuming or leaving office and annually during their term.
- No Vacancy (as of 3/28/2023) - Application
AgendasMost Recent Agenda | View All Agendas
MinutesMost Recent Minutes | View All Minutes
AudioMost Recent Audio | View All Audio
Complaints and Investigations Forms and Information
Phone: (510) 307-8007
City Council Liaison: Claudia Jimenez
Staff Liaison: Lilia Corral (510) 620-6787
11/01/2024 (final term)
|Rachel Lorber||*03/28/2023||11/01/2024 (unexpired term; |
resigned by Donnell Jones)
|Dow Tunis - Vice Chair||11/17/2020||11/01/2023|
|* filling an unexpired term|