Nevin Homes Residential Project
The project site consists of two adjacent parcels separated by 22nd Street ("Site A" and "Site B") on the south side of Nevin Avenue between 21st and 23rd streets in Central Richmond. AMG & Associates, LLC proposes to demolish the existing parking lot at Site A and vacant office building at Site B, and construct a six-story, 67-foot-high, 289-unit apartment complex, consisting of two buildings, each with on grade parking, an interior courtyard on the second floor, and a community room with exercise room. Both buildings would be 67 feet and six stories in height. The project would develop 112 studios, 84 one-bedroom, 53 two-bedroom, 30 three-bedroom, and 10 four-bedroom units. The building at Site A would have 84,510 square feet of residential area, and the building at Site B would have 88,010 square feet, for a project total of 172,520 square feet of residential space. The project (both buildings) would have a total floor area of approximately 350,000 square feet, including residential space, common spaces, and parking.
Project and Related Documents
- Notice of Availability and Intent to Adopt a Final Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Final Initial Study and Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Notice of Availability and Intent to Adopt a Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Initial Study and Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Notice of Comment Period Extension for the Initial Study and Mitigated Negative Declaration (New End of Comment Period: November 10, 2014)