Campus Bay Mixed Use Project
Community Development Director
The Campus Bay Mixed Use Project (Campus Bay Project) proposes a mixed-use community consisting of residential, commercial, and open space uses in the Sub-Area 4 portion of the Richmond Bay Specific Plan.
The Campus Bay Project proposes a mixed-use community comprising a portion (Sub-Area 4) of, and consistent with, the Richmond Bay Specific Plan, that includes the following components:
- Remediation of the Project site as approved by and in accordance with all requirements of the California Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC);
- Development of not less than 2,000 and not more than 4,000 multifamily residential units, including both rental and for-sale unit, including affordable dwellings consistent with City programs;
- Development of approximately 50,000 square feet of retail/business/service uses (including a neighborhood grocery store); and
- Development of approximately 30.7 acres of parks and open space, consisting of new parks, existing habitat areas, and construction of a trailhead with parking and restroom facilities for the San Francisco Bay Trail.
Executed Development Agreement.
City Council Meeting - Via Teleconference - Tuesday, July 20, 2021, 10:00 a.m.
The City Council of the City of Richmond will conduct a hearing to consider the potential termination of the Campus Bay Mixed-Use Project Agreement.
City Council Meeting - Via Teleconference - Tuesday, December 1, 2020, 6:30 p.m.
Pubic hearing to consider adoption of the Addendum to the Richmond Bay Specific Plan (SCH#2014092082) Environmental Impact Report, including adopting a Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program; approval of a Development Agreement; approval of a Vesting Tentative Map for Condominium Purposes; and approval of a Use Permit for Residential Uses in the SD:R&D and T5MS-O transect zones of the Richmond Bay Specific Plan, and for development and park use within the –S, Shoreline Overlay district for the proposed Campus Bay Mixed-Use Project.
Planning Commission Public Hearing - November 19, 2020 6:30 PM, 440 Civic Center Plaza, Council Chambers, Telephone and web conference only
Public Hearing to consider a recommendation to the City Council on the Campus Bay Mixed Use Project (Campus Bay Project).
- Notice of Public Hearing
- Staff Report
- Campus Bay Addendum
- Campus Bay Appendices (Combined)
- Campus Bay Fiscal Analysis
- Pubic Comments
Please sign up on if you are interested in receiving email updates for this project.