Read for Fun, Earn Badges, Show Your Accomplishments!
Sign into our Summer Reading Challenges on Beanstack!
Instructions for Signing Up and Getting Started
You can participate in Richmond Public Library Beanstack Reading Challenges as an individual, family, class, or group.
- If you don't already have an account, go to our Beanstack site and choose which kind of account to create.
- Note: Beanstack is set up to first register an account creator (parent, teacher, or other individual) who will then add readers. The account creator is the person who will log all minutes or books read, mark challenges complete, and post book reviews. You may prefer to have separate accounts for family members, students, or group participants. Separate accounts can 'friend' each other in Beanstack to track progress.
- Once you have completed registration as an account creator, you can choose whether to participate in a challenge. We have challenges for adults as well as children.
- After choosing whether you want to participate in a challenge, you can register additional readers (such as children for whom you will be logging progress).
- You will only see challenges that are available for the reader's age/grade level! When you create an adult account, you won't see children's challenges. Choose or create a child's profile to see children's challenges.
- You can add additional readers to your account at any time!
If you have difficulty registering, forget your password, or need other assistance, contact the Library.