The mission of the Recreation and Parks Commission is to advise the City Council and City staff so as to provide excellent service at our parks and recreation facilities, to preserve open space, and to provide programs that enrich, educate, and serve the needs of the diversity of the residents in Richmond.
Members Terms and Meeting Information
- Meeting Dates and Times - every first Wednesday of each month at 6:00 P.M.
- Meeting Location - Richmond Recreation Complex, 3230 Macdonald Ave. Richmond, CA 94804
- Maximum nine (9) members - Richmond residents
- Three-year terms - see list of current Commissioner term dates
- Three (3) consecutive terms
- City Council Liaison - Council Member Doria Robinson
- Staff Liaison - Ranjana Maharaj, Deputy Director for Community Services-Recreation